About the Dudes
Committed to our craft and our community, we’ve been redefining painting services for over 35 years.
What was once just two friends, the need for a summer job, and a spare ‘79 Volkswagen Bus, has blossomed into a thriving local business: Two Dudes Painting Company. Owner Peter Barber and a team of over 90 highly skilled employees have been setting the industry standard for quality craftsmanship and exceptional customer service since 1987. Learn more about our history.
From residential and commercial painting projects to the most elaborate, beautiful murals, Two Dudes is committed to taking the time and care needed to ensure each customer achieves their vision. We aim to inspire and enhance the lives of our employees, our clients, and our community. This commitment to excellence has shaped and molded the company into a business that significantly values what we do and how we do it.
Our Core Values:
- Quality: Reflects our commitment to exceptional craftsmanship and the customer experience
- Respect: Requires that our behaviors and actions insure the dignity of our staff and clients
- Responsibility: Reflects our understanding of and obligation to our people and our community
- Creativity: Challenges us to innovate and think differently
- Engagement: Requires working together and full team commitment
Located in the historic city of Lancaster, PA, Two Dudes aims to be a bright orange beacon for a better way to do business. Our company is intentional about our social mission. Thanks to the various service opportunities we have initiated in the community, we’ve achieved B Corp status.
Providing quality service for over 30 years, Two Dudes Painting Company is known for excellence in painting as well as the iconic VW bus we continue to drive as part of our fleet. We built our brand around a commitment to our community, and we have many more roads to travel as we continue to raise the bar across the industry.